- Model NO.: QGBW
- Automatic Grade: Semi-Automatic
- Filling Valve Head: Multi-Head
- Dosing Device: Capacity Cup
- Packaging Container Lifting Structure: Pneumatic Lifting
- Packaging: Can
- Condition: New
- Certification: ISO9001:2000
- Trademark: Meitar
- HS Code: 8422303090
- Type: Volumetric Filling Machine
- Material Type: Gas
- Feed Cylinder Structure: Multi-Room Feeding
- Filling Principle: Pressure
- Structure: Rotary
- Packaging Material: Wood
- Brand Name: Meitar
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Avaliable to Service Machinery Overseas
- Origin: China
The machine is capable of either single cycle operation (by means of a pedal control) or continuous cycle.
It is easily adjustable for different heights of cans and are completely pneumatically operated.
Aerosol product with 20mm collet.
- Top speed: 25 CPM (Cans Per Minute)
- Height of cans: 50-70 mm
- Diameter of cans: 20 mm (other on demand)
- Filling Tolerance: ≤ ± 1%
- Air working pressure: 5 bar (~0.5 MPa)
(No electricity is required on this machine)
- Machine is wrapped in wooden case
- Case dimensions: 950(L)*600(W)*1320(H) mm
- Gross weight: 110 kgs
Metered dose inhalers (MDI), also known as a puffer or aerosol inhaler, are commonly used to deliver a specific quantity of drugs to the lungs for treating respiratory disorders. The drugs are administered by aerosol, in suspension or solution, with a liquefied gas propellant.